Ganatunes: Free Mp3 Songs Download,Hindi Songs Download,Punjabi Mp3 Songs Downlaod.

News related to Free Mp3 Download, Latest MP3 Songs download, Hindi Songs Download, English Songs Download, DJ Remix, Hindi Pop, Punjabi Mp3 Songs Download.

Friday 15 November 2019

RedMp3: the journey

Music lovers do a lot of streaming on their favorite music streaming portals like Spotify, Pandora, and other music streaming portals that offer a large variety of music collections from all kinds of genres. Mymp3song.me
As a music lover myself, I always try to find new different music streaming portals which led me to RedMP3.me. It astounded me because this is the widest and has the largest collection of songs among other music streaming platforms available on the internet. Gaana Mp3 Songs Download
I even tried to search for the oldest recorded music in history and to my surprise, Hurrian songs appeared the oldest collection of songs inscribed on tablet clays found in Syria around 1400BC. I even tried to search for different songs from other language speaking countries and it did not fail me.
All kinds of genres are there. And even the song that I was not able to find on Spotify was there, including many different covers from a bunch of recording artists. pagalworld.com 2019 
To my astonishment, I tried to search for its history to know its origin and how did it come to be. Since all that I could see from its website were only the songs and pieces of music of all genres, I used google’s help. Unfortunately,Bestwap.in movie download 2019
I failed to see an exact record of its history but I found an answer recommending redmp3 to a person asking for a free online site where he can download old songs from through answers.yahoo.com on December 2, 2015. So I thought redmp3 has been playing far back in 2013 or 2014. filmywap.in
Meanwhile, I found their page on Facebook and according to its history, it was created on December 2, 2016. It was previously named Redmp3.su–.su is the internet country code top-level domain for the Soviet Union. 
As far as Google is concerned, downloading songs from redmp3 was exclusive only for streamers in the SU region according to a Nigerian boy who wished to download songs from it on December 19, 2016. mymp3song2019
After more than a month of the page’s creation, on February 23, 2017, the name was changed to Redmp3.co. This time, the portal has reached the other side of the world as .co is the Internet country code top-level domain for Colombia. filmywap hd movies download
Two days later, the name was changed to Mp3red.co but after less than a month, it became Mp3red.me, which its neighboring country, Montenegro, apparently started to stream a lot to the point that it became the website’s host. Up to this day, mp3red. I remain as the page’s name. worldfree4u 300mb movies full hd
Despite being the largest music streaming platform in the world, redmp3 hasn’t made its name known to many music lovers around the world as it only has 372 and 271 followers on facebook and on twitter, respectively. pagalworld 2019 all mp3 song downlaod
How I wish that one day I could create my own music playlist in redmp3. Such will do a lot in turning their passive streamers engagement programs into robust which no other online music streaming platforms have ever done before. wapking mp3 songs

No comments:

Post a Comment